Golf Course Superintendant
The Golf Course Superintendent position demands a variety of supervisory and skilled tasks in the maintenance and operation of golf course equipment and grounds in order to provide a pleasant environment for golf patrons.
The Golf Course Superintendent reports directly to the Park Operations Manager.
Duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Plan and organize workloads and staff assignments
- Oversees and assist in the mowing and maintenance of golf course fairways, rough, greens, tee area, and other open space areas
- Oversees and assist in the maintenance of sprinkler systems and the repair and installation of sprinkler lines and heads
- Oversees and assist with the seeding, fertilizing, top dressing, soil conditioning, watering, and the pest and weed control of the golf course.
- Oversee the routine maintenance of all tools and equipment to assure they are properly maintained and kept in proper working condition.
- Work with Pro Shop staff in regards to tournament schedule
- Verify time cards for each pay period and submit to Park Operations Manager
- Settle departmental disputes and grievances, elevating to Park Operations Manager when necessary
- Submit requests for golf course improvements or repairs to Park Operations Manager
- Enforce all safety and health standards
- Enforce golf course rules
Criminal Record Check Required
Send Applications by March 30,2020
Attention: Brent Shenher
Box 520 Lafleche,Sask. S0H 2K0