Thomson Lake Regional Park
Thomson Lake Regional Park is a hidden gem that has been running for 60 years.
The Park Manager is responsible for all maintenance and maintenance on buildings, campgrounds, pool, golf course, cottages, and water treatment plant.
The Manager will oversee the maintenance employees and work with the concession, clubhouse, camping staff and managers to keep all aspects of the park running smoothly.
- Parks Management minimum 2 – 3 years related experience but not necessary
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills acquired through progressive experience supervising staff or leading work teams
- Water plant operators’ certificate minimal level 1
- Boiler ticket
- Waste management certificate
- Plan and supervise the day-to-day work and operations, management, work assignments, inspections, and project management
- There are seasonal campsites, daily campsites and cottage area to be looked after all year-round including road repair, snow removal garbage pick-up and general maintenance
- Scheduling, supervision, and delegation of work to employees and contractors in a variety of activities
- Report to Board of Directors in the development, operation and ongoing maintenance of park and playgrounds, sport fields, natural areas, horticulture, and common grounds.
- Provide a monthly written report to the Board of Directors
- Work on annual budget with the administrator
- Competitive salary, pension, and health benefits
- 1-year probation period
Start Date: Upon mutual agreement
Salary: To be determined upon experience
Apply by August 28,2020 with cover letter, resume and three professional references by email to email@example.com. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be subject to a clear criminal records check.