Clubhouse 2019 – Update April 13, 2019

We are continuing to work with our insurance company with respect to the clubhouse claim.  It is apparent that this will not be a speedy one.  They will be sending out an appraiser to prepare an estimate on the extent of the work required to repair the damage to the existing structure.  Once we have that information the board will have to decide whether to repair or put the money for repairs toward a new building.  This is not going to transpire in time for the upcoming season, so our goal is to get rental portable units in to get us through this season.   We have business interruption coverage which will help us to get this accomplished.  Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to have the golf course operational for the beginning of May and some type of kitchen and dining space as well.  Thank you to those who have reached out and offered their help to assist us with the situation we find ourselves in.  We also appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this process

Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *