This year there will be no July 1st festivities.
Concession by the pool will be open starting tomorrow
1:30 pm-8:30 pm 7 days a week
Thomson Lake Regional Park Driving Range
Although we want everyone to enjoy the Driving Range facilities, safety is our #1 priority. Below are some key regulations that are enforced by our staff to ensure the safety of all patrons:
- One person per stall. Spectators must stand on the walk-way behind designated tee boxes while golfers are swinging.
- Only use the designated marked areas for teeing off
- Be aware of neighbouring players Never practice outside of your designated stall.
- Align all golf shots towards the practice field.
- Please advise the golf staff if you witness any abnormal activity/misconduct on the golf course or in the designated practice areas.
- Patrons using the Driving Range practice areas do so at their own risk. Failure to comply with the above rules may result in being asked to leave the facility.
- There is absolutely ZERO tolerance for miss use of the driving range.
Please note that there is a new swimming pool bylaw for private pools. You can read the new by-law that was approved at the June 8,2020 meeting in the bylaw section on this page.
🏊♀️Swimming Lesson Registration Deadlines🏊♀️
~NOW accepting swimming lesson registration forms.
~Fillable forms available online on our website.
~If you would like to fill out a form directly on your cellular device, we can email you a copy.
~All swimming lesson registration forms (except P&T) REQUIRE a swim pass.
***Please email all registration forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
▪️1st Session (July 6-17) – June 22nd @ 1:00 p.m.
▪️2nd Session- (July 20-31)- July 6th @ 1:00 p.m.
▪️3rd Session- (August 3-14) July 20th @ 1:00 p.m.
– We will not be collecting payments at this time.
-Any late registrations will be subject to a $5.00 fee, upon payment collection.
– Due to unknown limitations set forth by the Government, there is a possibility that a lottery-style draw will be done for lesson availability.
We will do our very best to accommodate everyone to the best of our capabilities.
As per bylaw no: 10-2017, section 3
-No person under the age of 16 shall operate a golf cart within the Park.
-Fines start at $200 to a max. of $2000.
Note: There will be NO warnings.