We ask that you avoid using Finch Cresent as there are some road repairs taking place for the next couple days.
We are excited to FINALLY open our Clubhouse kitchen today, July 3rd. The hours will be 12-8pm, Tuesday to Sunday (Closed Mondays) for takeout only. We will use the door on the North side of the building. Please use the hand sanitizer provided and staff will inform you of any other Covid-19 protocols. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we get our brand new kitchen up and running. A reminder that there are no public washrooms inside the building. Alcoholic beverages purchased from the clubhouse must be consumed on the golf course or the patio. Please call 306-650-7455 to place your order.
Thomson Lake Clubhouse Takeout Menu
Open 12-8pm Tuesday to Sunday
Hand Cut Fries $6
One Pound Chicken Wings $12
Frank’s Red Hot, Buffalo, Salt & Pepper, Honey Garlic, Pineapple Curry
Chicken Fingers with Salad $14
Chicken Fingers with Fries $12
Dipping Sauces: Blue Cheese, Ranch, Honey Dill, Honey Mustard,
Sweet & Sour
Mixed Green Salad with Fruit, Feta, Candied Walnuts,
Red Onion, Balsamic Dressing
Large $12 Small $6
Mixed Greens Salad with Tomato, Black Olives, Feta, Red Onion,
Croutons, Herb Vinaigrette
Large $12 Small $6
Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich$5
Water, Pop, Orange Juice, Gatorade$3
Beer, Coolers, Wine, Mixed Drinks$5
Alcoholic Beverages Must be Consumed on Premises
Call 306-650-7455 to Order
This year there will be no July 1st festivities.
Concession by the pool will be open starting tomorrow
1:30 pm-8:30 pm 7 days a week
Thomson Lake Regional Park Driving Range
Although we want everyone to enjoy the Driving Range facilities, safety is our #1 priority. Below are some key regulations that are enforced by our staff to ensure the safety of all patrons:
- One person per stall. Spectators must stand on the walk-way behind designated tee boxes while golfers are swinging.
- Only use the designated marked areas for teeing off
- Be aware of neighbouring players Never practice outside of your designated stall.
- Align all golf shots towards the practice field.
- Please advise the golf staff if you witness any abnormal activity/misconduct on the golf course or in the designated practice areas.
- Patrons using the Driving Range practice areas do so at their own risk. Failure to comply with the above rules may result in being asked to leave the facility.
- There is absolutely ZERO tolerance for miss use of the driving range.
Please note that there is a new swimming pool bylaw for private pools. You can read the new by-law that was approved at the June 8,2020 meeting in the bylaw section on this page.
🏊♀️Swimming Lesson Registration Deadlines🏊♀️
~NOW accepting swimming lesson registration forms.
~Fillable forms available online on our website.
~If you would like to fill out a form directly on your cellular device, we can email you a copy.
~All swimming lesson registration forms (except P&T) REQUIRE a swim pass.
***Please email all registration forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
▪️1st Session (July 6-17) – June 22nd @ 1:00 p.m.
▪️2nd Session- (July 20-31)- July 6th @ 1:00 p.m.
▪️3rd Session- (August 3-14) July 20th @ 1:00 p.m.
– We will not be collecting payments at this time.
-Any late registrations will be subject to a $5.00 fee, upon payment collection.
– Due to unknown limitations set forth by the Government, there is a possibility that a lottery-style draw will be done for lesson availability.
We will do our very best to accommodate everyone to the best of our capabilities.
As per bylaw no: 10-2017, section 3
-No person under the age of 16 shall operate a golf cart within the Park.
-Fines start at $200 to a max. of $2000.
Note: There will be NO warnings.