Garbage pick up will be Mondays only starting September 1,2020
Thomson Lake Regional Park
Thomson Lake Regional Park is a hidden gem that has been running for 60 years.
The Park Manager is responsible for all maintenance and maintenance on buildings, campgrounds, pool, golf course, cottages, and water treatment plant.
The Manager will oversee the maintenance employees and work with the concession, clubhouse, camping staff and managers to keep all aspects of the park running smoothly.
- Parks Management minimum 2 – 3 years related experience but not necessary
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills acquired through progressive experience supervising staff or leading work teams
- Water plant operators’ certificate minimal level 1
- Boiler ticket
- Waste management certificate
- Plan and supervise the day-to-day work and operations, management, work assignments, inspections, and project management
- There are seasonal campsites, daily campsites and cottage area to be looked after all year-round including road repair, snow removal garbage pick-up and general maintenance
- Scheduling, supervision, and delegation of work to employees and contractors in a variety of activities
- Report to Board of Directors in the development, operation and ongoing maintenance of park and playgrounds, sport fields, natural areas, horticulture, and common grounds.
- Provide a monthly written report to the Board of Directors
- Work on annual budget with the administrator
- Competitive salary, pension, and health benefits
- 1-year probation period
Start Date: Upon mutual agreement
Salary: To be determined upon experience
Apply by August 28,2020 with cover letter, resume and three professional references by email to email@example.com. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be subject to a clear criminal records check.
We ask that you please ensure you are following the speed limits and be respectable whether you are on a golf cart or a vehicle within the park and cottage area.
Laundry facilities are now open.
On Sunday, July 12th there was a Public Service Announcement indicating increased activity of Covid-19 in communities in the South West. The Public Health Inspector for the South would like to reiterate the importance of diligent precautions such as hand hygiene and mask usage. If you are ill, please stay home. Stay safe!
We ask that you avoid using Finch Cresent as there are some road repairs taking place for the next couple days.
We are excited to FINALLY open our Clubhouse kitchen today, July 3rd. The hours will be 12-8pm, Tuesday to Sunday (Closed Mondays) for takeout only. We will use the door on the North side of the building. Please use the hand sanitizer provided and staff will inform you of any other Covid-19 protocols. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we get our brand new kitchen up and running. A reminder that there are no public washrooms inside the building. Alcoholic beverages purchased from the clubhouse must be consumed on the golf course or the patio. Please call 306-650-7455 to place your order.
Thomson Lake Clubhouse Takeout Menu
Open 12-8pm Tuesday to Sunday
Hand Cut Fries $6
One Pound Chicken Wings $12
Frank’s Red Hot, Buffalo, Salt & Pepper, Honey Garlic, Pineapple Curry
Chicken Fingers with Salad $14
Chicken Fingers with Fries $12
Dipping Sauces: Blue Cheese, Ranch, Honey Dill, Honey Mustard,
Sweet & Sour
Mixed Green Salad with Fruit, Feta, Candied Walnuts,
Red Onion, Balsamic Dressing
Large $12 Small $6
Mixed Greens Salad with Tomato, Black Olives, Feta, Red Onion,
Croutons, Herb Vinaigrette
Large $12 Small $6
Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich$5
Water, Pop, Orange Juice, Gatorade$3
Beer, Coolers, Wine, Mixed Drinks$5
Alcoholic Beverages Must be Consumed on Premises
Call 306-650-7455 to Order